Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Burgers Recipe
April 2, 2016
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 tbsp fresh lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 large green chilies, minced
- 1/2 small red pepper, minced
- 1/8 cup cilantro, finely minced
- 1/8 cup scallions, finely minced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp thick coconut cream
- some burger buns
- condiments: guacamole, cilantro, tomato + onion slices
- In a huge bowl, stir all burger patties ingredients. Refrigerate for an hour to allow flavors to develop.
- Oil and heat grill on high. Shape burger patties based on desired thickness.
- Throw patties on the hot grill and cook each sides for a few minutes (depending on desired thickness). My patties were quite thin, so it took only 2 minutes on each sides.
- Remove patties to rest on a foil for a few minutes before serving it with preferred condiments.