Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
September 27, 2016
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops, about 4 ounces each
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup organic honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a large resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, oil, and white vinegar; whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the prepared honey mixture to the pork chops; seal the bag and let stand 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and place on the grill; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the pork chop easily releases from the grill.
- Flip and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145F to 160F.
- You can also make these pork chops in a grill pan set over medium-high heat, or a nonstick skillet.