- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – cut into 1’’ cubes
- 2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 TBS Honey, divided
- 1 clove of Garlic – minced
- ¼ tsp Dried Basil
- 1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 large Strawberries – hulled and small dice
- 2 Kiwis – peeled and small dice
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper – minced*
- ¼ Cup Red Onion – finely diced
- 2 TBS Fresh Mint Leaves – chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Marinate the Chicken: In a medium bowl whisk together the balsamic, 2 tablespoons of honey, garlic, basil and olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer to a large Ziplock bag and add in the chicken. Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to overnight, turning occasionally to make sure the chicken is evenly marinating.
- Prepare the Salsa: In a small bowl, gently combine all ingredients together. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat Grill to Medium-High: Thread the chicken onto skewers and set aside on a clean plate. Season with salt and pepper. Spray grates of grill with non-stick cooking spray. Cook the chicken, turning every 3-5 minutes, for a total of 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Remove from grill and transfer to a clean work surface. Brush chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon of honey. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken with salsa and enjoy!