Taco Grilled Fish Recipe
September 19, 2016
- 2 filets firm white fish (cod, tilapia, halibut, etc), about 6 oz each
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso taco seasoning
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Soak a cedar plank for grilling overnight. Dry and then coat with vegetable oil.
- Heat a grill to medium heat, about 350ºF. Place the cedar plank on the grill to heat up for 5 minutes.
- While the plank is heating, squeeze the lime juice over the fish. Sprinkle on the taco seasoning, then rub into coat both filets entirely.
- Transfer the filets to the hot plank. Close the lid of the grill, keeping it at a medium heat. Keep a water bottle nearby to put out any flare ups on the plank.
- Grill until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the cilantro before serving.