Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Skewers with Basil Dressing Recipe
March 31, 2016
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- zest from one lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- ½ – ¾ cup olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- ½ fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- To make the dressing, add everything except oil to a food processor or blender and pulse until the herbs are finely chopped. Slowly drizzle in olive oil. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Add some marinade to a plastic bag. Add chicken and let marinade for 2 hours. Meanwhile, soak skewers in water.
- Thread chicken, pineapple, and vegetables on skewers. Grill over medium heat until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are charred.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.