- ½ cup olive oil, extra virgin
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 cup parsley, packed
- Dash of honey
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts
- First add all the Chimichurri ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and process on low. For about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl with lid add the chicken breasts and pour over half of Chimichurri sauce. Using a spatula mix everything well to coat the meat evenly.
- Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for one hour or overnight (It’ll be even better if you marinate overnight).
- Preheat the grill on high. Place marinated chicken on the grill. Cook each side for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving drizzle with remaining Chimichurri sauce.