Roasted Garlic vinaigrette
- 8 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- In a blender combine garlic, vinegar, oregano, parsley, honey and salt and blend until smooth. With the blender running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified. Stir in the red chili flakes.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Place the chicken onto the grill and cook, turning at least once until slightly charred and fully cooked, the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F. Serve the chicken with the prepared dressing.