- 1 cup Prepared Tabbouleh Salad
- 1 Heart of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Caesar Dressing
- Prepare Tabbouleh salad ahead of time and let meld until ready to use.
- In a plastic bag, pour in lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, Oregano, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Seal the bag, and mash the bag together to combine the ingredients. Add in the chicken breast and marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat.
- Using a large knife, slice the head of Romaine lengthwise. Be sure not to slice the base off, as this will hold the leaves together on the grill. Brush the last tablespoon of olive oil over the head of Romaine.
- Place the chicken breast on the grill, and cook until it registers 165 degrees. Let it rest for 5 minutes, before slicing and serving on salad.
- While the chicken is grilling, place the romaine on the grill and allow to get crispy and char slightly – about two minutes. Turn and repeat until all sides are charred slightly. Remove from the grill and plate.
- Top grilled head of Romaine with prepared tabbouleh, sliced chicken, and Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.