- 2 4-ounce Tuna Steaks, patted dry, rubbed with olive oil, salt and pepper
Mango Black Bean Salsa ::
- 1 can Diced Mango, drained
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt – or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 4-6 Whole Wheat Soft Taco Shells
Cilantro Lime Crema ::
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream or Mexican Crema
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- Zest from Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Minced Cilantro
For Tuna Steaks ::
- Light up grill, and preheat to medium high. Clean grill and then rub grates with paper towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Pat dry tuna steaks, and rub with oil, then salt and pepper. Grill 2 minutes each side, then take off grill and allow to rest.
For Mango Black Bean Salsa :: (Make ahead of time for best results)
- Drain and rinse black beans. Place in a large bowl. Add in drained diced mango. Chop cilantro, shallots, and ginger, and add to bowl. Juice lime and pour over the top. Add in salt, pepper, and cumin. Toss to combine. Let rest for one hour in the fridge to chill.
For Cilantro Crema ::
- Combine all ingredients for cream into a bowl, and whisk together. Best to let rest for 1 hour prior to serving to let all flavors meld. If not able, perfectly fine made right before serving.