Grilled Beer and Brown Sugar Wings Recipe
March 31, 2016
- 2 tbs (36g) kosher salt
- 24 ounces stout beer
- 1 cup (148g) golden brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup (68g) Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (64g) stout beer
- 1 tbs (12g) sriracha chili sauce
- Lay the wings in an even lay in a baking dish. Sprinkle on all sides with salt. Pour the beer over the chicken until submerged (if chicken isn’t submerged add additional beer, cold water or chicken broth until just submerged). Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from brine, rinse well, lay on a stack of paper towels covered by additional paper towels to dry. Allow chicken to dry for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the glaze. Brush the chicken with the remaining until well coated.
- Grill the wings on all sides until cooked through, brushing with glaze while the chicken cooks.