Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Sweet Black Pepper and Rosemary Recipe
March 30, 2016
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 8 slices bacon
- 3/4 C Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, divided
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Add the chicken and 1/2 a cup of the marinade to a resealable bag and refrigerate at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
- When the chicken has marinated, preheat grill to 500 degrees. Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap half a slice of bacon around each chicken tender and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle the rosemary over the top of the chicken.
- Grill the chicken about 8 minutes per side or until the bacon is cooked through, brushing the remaining 1/4 cup of reserved marinade on the chicken in the last few minutes. Serve with additional sauce and an extra sprinkle of fresh rosemary if desired.