Grilled Pineapple Chicken Recipe
June 27, 2016
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 skewers
- 1 purple onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- In a large glass recipient add the chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, add the chicken broth, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder. Pour the mixture into the large glass recipient with the chicken breasts. Marinade in the fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Fire up the grill to medium high heat.
- Place the chicken pieces on the skewers alternating with the onion, red bell pepper and pineapple.
- Oil the grill and place the skewers on the grill.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with fresh cilantro or parsley, before serving.
About the author: grillmag View all posts by grillmag