- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Brush oil over all sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Then set aside to marinate for at least 15-30 mins.
- Place the chicken on the grill over medium heat for about 5 mins. Don’t forget to check occasionally.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Check the middle of the breasts with a meat thermometer (it has to register 190 degree).
- Remove from the heat and serve it with Black Bean Mango Salad.