Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes Recipe
June 10, 2016
- 1½ lbs of potatoes (I used Yukon gold)
- ⅓ cup Litehouse Ranch dressing
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- non-stick cooking spray (for greasing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrub and slice potatoes. (I use a mandoline for an even slice.)
- Prepare foil. Use heavy duty foil if you have it. Otherwise use a double layer. Cut off a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides. Spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes with ranch dressing. Layer on foil. Top with bacon, shredded cheese, salt pepper and parsley.
- With heat on medium, grill for about 15 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.