Grilled Steak Salad with Balsamic Cabernet Dressing Recipe
June 10, 2016
- 1 (1 1/2 to 2 pound) flat iron steak
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Marzetti® Vineyard Dressing Balsamic Cabernet Salad Dressing
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Remove steak from refrigerator and allow to warm on the counter top for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place steak on grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and continue to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, or to an internal temperature of 120 degrees F (medium rare). Allow steak to rest 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the arugula, onion, and tomatoes and toss with a small amount of the salad dressing. Place salad on a platter,
- Slice steak thinly against the grain and place on top of the salad. Drizzle with additional salad dressing, and top with goat cheese.