Grilled Beer Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños Recipe
June 7, 2016
- 8 wt oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 wt oz (about 1 ½ cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup (72g) IPA
- 1 tablespoon (11g) cornstarch
- ¼ tsp (.5g) smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp (.5g) garlic powder
- pinch salt
- 12 large jalapeño
- 12 strips bacon
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, beer, cornstarch, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt to a blender or food processor. Process until very smooth, about 3 minutes
- Transfer to a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the bottom tip (about 1/8 of an inch) cut off.
- Slice the jalapeño lengthwise (making as small a slit as possible), using a gloved finger or a small spoon, scoop out the inside seeds and membrane.
- Fill the jalapeños with the cheese mixture. Wrap tightly with bacon.
- Place the jalapeño on the grill, seam side.
- Turn a quarter turn every two minutes until the bacon is cooked and the jalapeño are softened, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.