Grilled Cajun Lime Chicken Recipe
May 31, 2016
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (if using chicken breasts be sure to pound chicken to an even thickness)
- juice of 3 limes, plus additional lime wedges for serving
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- heaping ½ teaspoon dried oregano (you can substitute Italian seasoning)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Grease and preheat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl whisk together all spices. Fill a small bowl with the lime juice.
- Dip chicken in the lime juice, flipping to coat all sides. Sprinkle seasoning mix over all of the chicken being sure to coat all sides.
- Grill chicken for 6-10 minutes on each side until cooked through. Serve with lime wedges and freshly chopped cilantro if desired.