Grilled Tuna Steak Recipe
May 28, 2016
- 4 4oz Tuna Steaks (I buy mine in the frozen seafood section of Whole Foods)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine orange juice, tamari, sesame oil, lemon juice, italian seasoning and black pepper in a gallon bag or glass container. Place thawed tuna steaks in marinade and let sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Set your grill to a medium/high heat (about 350º). Brush your grill with olive oil. Then place your Tuna steaks on the grill for 4 minutes each side for Medium Temperature or cook 5 to 5 ½ minutes per side for Well Done. Let them sit for a few minutes before serving.