Grilled Sweet Chili Lime Chicken Recipe
May 19, 2016
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange marmalade, lime juice, brown sugar, and minced garlic. Reserve ¼ cup of the sauce to brush on the chicken once finished cooking.
- Marinade the chicken in the rest of the sauce for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Once the chicken is ready to grill, preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Put the chicken on the grill and grill each side for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink and cooked throughout.
- Brush the tops of the chicken with remaining marinade and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.