Grilled Oysters Recipe
April 25, 2016
- 6 big shell-on oysters
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Paprika, to taste
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Shuck the oysters and set aside.
- Top the oysters with the chopped garlic, parsley leaves, and season with paprika (to taste). Add some melted butter in each oyster.
- Grill on outdoor grill for about 5-8 minutes or until they are cooked. Serve immediately. You can add a squirt of lemon juice before eating.