Grilled Bacon Wrapped Lamb Chops Recipe
April 19, 2016
- 12 lamb chops
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat SABER grill to medium-hight heat.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Partially cook bacon in microwave, oven or stove-top for about 1.5-2 minutes or until it releases some grease and is slightly cooked without any crispness.
- Wrap each chop with a slice of bacon, securing in place with toothpick.
- Place chops on pre-heated grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Combine garlic, shallots, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, grapeseed/olive oil in small bowl. Mix well.
- Place small amount of parsley pesto over-top each chop and serve.