Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken Kebabs Recipe
April 13, 2016
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Heat oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add all the remaining sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook over low until ready to use.
- Skewer chicken pieces, pepper pieces, and bacon onto the skewers. Brush sauce over skewers. Grill over medium heat 4-5 minutes, then rotate, brush with more sauce, and cook another 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and bacon is cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve skewers warm with additional sauce for dipping or drizzling. Enjoy!